Rabu, 21 Januari 2009

hey belle..



hey belle..
you have to speak with me now
hey belle..
you needn't lie
hey belle..
be honest quickly now
hey belle..
you dont lie


needn't hide your feeling hey belle..
I think that isn't of your answer belle..
explain the reason you refuse me belle..
i know you love me too belle..


hey belle..
you have to be opened now
hey belle..
you needn't close
hey belle..
express quickly now
hey belle..
so that all are clear


you love me, don't you belle..
then what else is the problem belle..
I am imperfect is true belle..
but I will always take care of you belle..






yogyakarta 13 maret 2009
ka'wan a.k.a wantek

1 komentar:

  1. terima kasih buat kepercayaanya teman-teman...semoga hey belle dapat memberikan insfirasi tuk kalian semua...thanks,..jangan pernah membohongi perasaan apalagi mempermainkanya...

    BalasHapus